Pinnacle Resorts – Guest Policy
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. | Check-out is at 12:00 p.m.
- Early arrival
Early arrivals are not guaranteed.
- Late check-out
Late departures are not guaranteed.
- ID requirement
A valid identification with a picture and signature is required at check-in.
- Security Deposit
A 500 USD security deposit will be held at the check-in process for 1 bedroom units and 1000 USD for 3 Bedroom Penthouses.
The maximum sleeping capacity per unit is:
- One bedroom = Two (2) people
- Two bedrooms = Four (4) people
- Three bedrooms = Six (6) people.
No extra guests are permitted to stay overnight.
Visitors must be announced at the Front Desk before arrival leave a valid ID and are not permitted to remain in the units after 11:00 p.m. We reserve the right to require a visitor to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or staff, or behaving in an unacceptable manner. Visitors are allowed as follows:
- One-bedroom units can have up to five (5) visitors for a maximum of 6 people, including two (2) registered guests.
- Two-bedroom units can have up to nine (9) visitors for a maximum of ten (10) people total including four (4) registered guests.
- Three-bedroom units can have up to thirteen (13) visitors for a maximum of fourteen (14) people total including six (6) registered guests.
Some units restrict pets- Avoid having disadvantages with your reservation by notifying the reservations/front desk staff you are traveling with a pet in order to be assigned a pet-friendly unit.
- There is a mandatory $30 USD non-refundable surcharge per pet per stay.
- Up to a maximum of two (2) pets are allowed per unit. All pets must be on a leash outside the unit and not allowed in common areas.
- Only dogs and cats with a maximum weight of 11 kg. / 20 lbs. are allowed. No other pets are allowed on the property.
- A 100 USD refundable pet deposit is required at check-in to ensure any damages caused.
- It is the responsibility of the pet owner to clean up after their pet. The Front Des has plastic bags for your convenience.
- The pet must not be in the unit alone for a long period and must not be in the unit when our staff is working there. If so, the pet should be in its crate or locked in a room to avoid discomfort with your pet.
- Should your pet be very noisy, and if, after 3 (three) requests and notifications, it continues to be a nuisance for other guests, we reserve the right to request you to permanently remove your pet from the property.
- Smoking – No smoking is permitted inside the units. You may smoke outside on your terrace with the terrace doors closed. Should you smoke inside a unit, you agree to pay a $200 USD deep-cleaning fee.
- Pools and Common Areas – During operating hours all alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the bar(s).
- Room Service – We do not provide room service. Guests can have food and drinks delivered to their unit from any establishment. The delivery person will have access to your floor and directly to your door, but you must inform the Front Desk Staff as soon as you have placed your order.
- Parking – Every vehicle must be registered at the reception desk upon arrival. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused to your vehicle unless caused by our staff’s willful misconduct.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission and to cancel any existing reservation in case this policy is not complied with.
- We are not liable for any valuable objects left in your unit, safe, or common areas. Guests are liable for any loss, damage, theft, loss, or personal injury incurred while on the property.
- We have liability insurance with damage to third parties according to the NOM-07-TUR-2002.
- Reservations are quoted in USD but billed in the local currency subject to currency rate changes.
- 3+ years old incur an adult rate.
- Pinnacle Resorts 179 is not pet-friendly
- Pinnacle Resorts 179 is an adult-only property (18+)