To mark Valentine’s Day, we have curated a list of 14 of our favorite things to love about Puerto Vallarta to help enhance your vacation at Pinnacle Resorts.
- Beautiful beaches. With 8 Blue Flag certified beaches, Puerto Vallarta tops the list for the cleanest beaches in Mexico.
- Incredible restaurants. With over 250 restaurants in Puerto Vallarta featuring all types of cuisine, you’ll never run out of choices.
- Mariachi music. This Mexican tradition originated in our own state of Jalisco.
- Another homegrown favorite, our national spirit can only be bottled in the nearby town of Tequila, Jalisco.
- The Malecon. This seaside boulevard spans over a mile in length and is lined with public art including 12 sculptures and the famous Puerto Vallarta letters for fabulous vacation photos.
- Marina Puerto Vallarta. Fishing, yachting, sailing, dining, and golf, all just 25 minutes from Pinnacle Resorts.
- The Romantic Zone. The home of Pinnacle Resorts, our neighborhood offers endless shopping, dining, nightlife, and entertainment options.
- Puerto Vallarta has a fantastic climate all year, boasting an average of over 2550 hours of sunshine annually. Pack your sunscreen!
- Outdoor Adventure. From ATV tours to zip-lining to scuba diving and snorkeling, there is an adventure for everyone in Puerto Vallarta.
- Los Muertos Beach. Our most famous beach, right in the heart of the city, with beach clubs and restaurants, just blocks from Pinnacle Resorts.
- Street Food. Puerto Vallarta has some of the best street food in the city and you don’t have to go it alone. Several local food tour companies can give you a guided tour of the best of the best.
- Puerto Vallarta consistently ranks as one of the safest cities in Mexico for visitors and has been awarded a Global Safety Stamp by the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- Cultural Experiences. From public art installations, walking tours of art galleries, live theater venues, farmer’s markets, and more, Puerto Vallarta is full of traditional and international art and culture to enjoy.
- The People of Puerto Vallarta. Our greatest asset, our wonderful people are surely the most loveable thing about our destination. Warm hosts by nature, the people of Puerto Vallarta welcome all visitors with open arms.
There are many more things to love about Puerto Vallarta and from our convenient location in the heart of the Romantic Zone, our guests are perfectly positioned to experience them all. Talk to your Pinnacle Resorts concierge for more information about any items on this list and share with us what you love most about Puerto Vallarta.
Click here for more Puerto Vallarta luxury travel tips from Pinnacle Resorts.